POLLY DHAR- PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Polly dhar- Optimus Richmond
We're pleased to announce our new Optimus Physiotherapist- Polly Dhar!
Polly comes to Optimus Richmond with vast international sports and musculoskeletal experience.
Some of her experience working in different teams and roles include:
- Her most recent role was as Head Therapist for Cirque de Soleil in Montreal, Canada.
- u17s Matildas physiotherapist with Football Federation Australia
- Physiotherapist for the 2014 and 2018 Commonwealth Games- Team Scotland
- Melbourne Victory W-League Physio
- Works in Triathlon & Gymnastics at varying levels
Polly is currently available at Optimus Richmond on Mondays and Thursdays. Book appointments online here: https://goo.gl/nZyD42
Our physiotherapy SERVICES
Polly is available for many sports & musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Amongst generalised muscular, joint and ligament issues, Polly enjoys treating the below conditions and developing rehab programs for the following:
- Triathlon Injuries
- Biomechanical Bike Fits
- Gymnastics-Related Injuries
- Football Injuries
- Athletics Injuries